Dear Student, In today's fast changing global economy, there is an enormous need for expertise in the field of international business. In fact, it's an absolute requirement for success. ...read more...
Are you aiming at a career in International Banking and Finance?
Do you see yourself as a future Compliance Expert in this fast growing field?
Are you interested in consulting and auditing of institutions?
Do you want to study at a distinguished University of Applied Sciences specializing in International Business in Vienna?
Then Lauder Business School’s* new Master program Banking, Finance and Compliance is the perfect fit for you, offering a 2-year graduate program (Master of Arts in Business) starting from March 2014.
- International, competitive education in the field of business administration.
- Strong focus on practical application.
- Solid intercultural education (including one foreign language).
- Preparation for employment in organisations and enterprises with an international, multicultural focus, where diversity is an important issue.
- Advanced business administration.
- Profound training in management and leadership.
- Participation in project based learning and research activities.
- Preparation for management careers in internationally operating companies.
- Contemporary education in Management of a Financial Institution; Corporate and Financial Risk Management; Organizations and Institutions; Reporting, Controlling and Auditing; Financial Regulation and Corporate Framework;
- Applied research as an integral part of your studies
- Networking with decision makers from the industry from the first day on
- A well balanced faculty of scholars and industry experts
- Interaction and individual support in class and on campus
- English as the language of instruction
"One of the things that made a difference is my experience of communicating in English on a daily basis, especially the active vocabulary of business terms."
Olga Burlak, MA, Russia
"I would like to emphasize the importance of the international environment, which taught me a lot of understanding towards others."
Andi Gergely, BA, Hungary
"LBS made me believe that anything is possible. You just have to want it enough ..."
Mag. (FH) David Koves, Hungary
"I was born in Kishinev. Now I work for J.P. Morgan in Frankfurt. LBS gave me several friends for life, and a very good and practical English."
Mag. (FH) Alexander Rudevitchii, Moldova
" I was born in Pecs, Hungary, on the Croatian border. Since graduating LBS I worked in international investment and Banking in London and Vienna."
Andras Puskas, Hungary
"LBS = the opportunities I’ve never dreamt of …”
Mushka Dashevsky, BA, Latvia and Belarus.
Copyright 2013 - Lauder Business School