Dear Student, In today's fast changing global economy, there is an enormous need for expertise in the field of international business. In fact, it's an absolute requirement for success. ...read more...
- International, competitive education in the field of business administration.
- Strong focus on practical application.
- Solid intercultural education (including one foreign language).
- Preparation for employment in organisations and enterprises with an international, multicultural focus, where diversity is an important issue.
- Advanced business administration.
- Profound training in management and leadership.
- Participation in project based learning and research activities.
- Preparation for management careers in internationally operating companies.
"One of the things that made a difference is my experience of communicating in English on a daily basis, especially the active vocabulary of business terms."
Olga Burlak, MA, Russia
"I would like to emphasize the importance of the international environment, which taught me a lot of understanding towards others."
Andi Gergely, BA, Hungary
"LBS made me believe that anything is possible. You just have to want it enough ..."
Mag. (FH) David Koves, Hungary
"I was born in Kishinev. Now I work for J.P. Morgan in Frankfurt. LBS gave me several friends for life, and a very good and practical English."
Mag. (FH) Alexander Rudevitchii, Moldova
" I was born in Pecs, Hungary, on the Croatian border. Since graduating LBS I worked in international investment and Banking in London and Vienna."
Andras Puskas, Hungary
"LBS = the opportunities I’ve never dreamt of …”
Mushka Dashevsky, BA, Latvia and Belarus.
Copyright 2013 - Lauder Business School