Training and Management Consultancy
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and ambitious individual to join a team of experts in People Management on a Work Experience basis at our Manchester Head Quarters in the UK
MAP International is a Management Consultancy specialising in Business, HR Management, and Training. We are one of the UK’s leading providers of ‘Agenda for Change’ panel work for the National Health Service in UK. Moreover we deliver consultancy and training services to such companies as BBC, Rolls Royce, and Coca-Cola.
Working closely with the Business Support Manager the individual will be responsible for supporting the business and enabling the smooth running of the office systems and procedures, encompassing a range of project management, research and administrative tasks.
Based on knowledge, experience and interests the individual will be allocated an on-going project that will assist in business development. You will be required to report and present the findings and outputs of the project and will be supported in your development.
Other tasks may include:
- Assist in organisation of training events and workshops, preparing course material/training manuals and monitoring of events.
- Organising international visits and marketing the Consultancy overseas
- Updating International and UK websites
- Emailing flyers and mail shots to clients
- Updating contact lists
- Writing newsletters
- Liaising with clients, consultants and associates via email and telephone
We are looking for a proactive, well organised individual who is motivated and a self starter, able to work on their own and as part of a team.
Ideally candidates should possess the following:
- Student/Graduate of Business Management, Human Resource Management or Organisational Psychology
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet, Adobe
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Smart appearance and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good time management, organisation and planning skills.
- Excellent Communicator
- Self-motivated and Flexible
- Accurate and Attentive to detail
How to Apply
Placement terms: full time, 2- 4 months; student must have funding from Erasmus or equivalent programme.