Educational Training Contract
As an operator of UAS degree programs, the Lauder Business School is required by law to conclude an educational training contract between the institution and the student determining the rights and duties of both parties and their respective legal basis.
This contract is comprised of the following points:
• Subject Matter of the Contract
• Obligations of the Operator of the Degree Program
• Obligations of the Student
• Assessment of Student’s Performance
• Tuition Fee
• Exploitation right for final papers (Bachelor Theses and Master Theses) and intellectual property of students
• Termination of the Educational Contract
• Arbitration Tribunal
• Governing Law
Please find the contract here.