The LBS’ beautiful campus offers students superb facilities embedded in a baroque historic site. Its safe surroundings and international flair offer a unique study environment close to the exciting and vibrant city center.
It is located in Döbling, one of the most elegant districts of Vienna, between the streets Pyrkergasse and Hofzeile (map). The campus has a size of 1.200 m² that provides enough space for lecture and seminar rooms. Another 750 m² are used as office space. The heart of the campus is an enchanting park that offers green grounds for students’ relaxation and activities.
Our campus includes:
- Main building with classrooms, computer room and a library
- Administration building with an exquisite ball room used for special events
- New building with a modern auditorium and dining facilities
- Bespoke student residence (in cooperation with the Jewish Heritage Foundation)
These buildings (except for the new building with the auditorium and dining room) comprise a former palace of Empress Maria Theresa, given to her by Emperor Charles IV and built by Nicolò Pacassi. Later the building was owned by members of the Rothschild family and served as a hospital. The conversion and extension of the baroque ensemble of Lauder Business School was done by the Berlin-based architecture firm Kuhn Malvezzi. The modernistic auditorium was built in 2003 with the support of Bank Austria Creditanstalt.
We are honored to operate in this historic surrounding of immense cultural value. The LBS campus is an inspiring place for our students to develop their entrepreneurial talents and nurture the knowledge required for the business of tomorrow. The campus spirit not only enriches the lives of our students but also of our staff and faculty members, shaping a collaborative and diverse campus community that inspires excellence.
Free Campus Visits
|@ 4 p.m. CET Bachelors´ only|
|@ 5 p.m. CET Masters´only|
Campus Visit Calendar
|Thursday, October 25, 2018|
|Thursday, November 22, 2018|
|Thursday, December 13, 2018|
|Thursday, January 24, 2019|
1. There is no admission to campus tours without prior registration.
2. Please indicate your full name and your preferred date when registering.
3. Due to security surveillance you need to bring a photo-ID (passport) with you on the day of your visit.