Staff Teaching Incoming
The lecturers from our partner universities Ben Gurion of the Negev, IDC Herzliya and Bar Ilan can take advantage of an international mobility to Lauder Business School.
Please apply as early as possible for Teaching mobility.
- Applications are possible at any time, as long as the contingent is not exhausted (contact the International Office for information!)
- When applying, please indicate the the courses you want to teach in the Mobility Agreement for Teaching (see section “Necessary Documents and Downloads”)
- Applicants must have at least a completed MA/Mag.-degree and 1 year teaching experience
- Applicants must have an active employment relationship with one partner university (IDC Herzliya, BIU or BGU) at the moment of application until at least the end of the mobility
- Also external lecturers can apply
- The sojourn must take at least 5 days in Israel (the exact length will be agreed upon with International Offices of both universities, your home university and LBS)
The applicant will be asked to present a liability and health insurance before the mobility. Without those two extra insurances the mobility can´t take place, no funding is permitted. This is a requirment stipulated by the Agency of Lifelong learning.
- At least 8 hours teaching (à 60 minutes) for sojourns between 2-7 days
- In case of a longer sojourn, the minimum number of teaching hours increases: 10 days = 12 hours, 12 days = 16 hours
Candidates have to submit following documents to the LBS International Office:
- Filled-out Mobility Agreement for Teaching which is available in the section “Necessary Documents and Downloads”, or contact the International Office of your home university
- Updated CV
- List of publications, if applicable
Alternatively, the application process of the sending institution applies.
Financial Matters & Reporting Duties
NB: In order for the lecturer to receive the grant, the following documents must be sent to the LBS International Office right after the sojourn:
- Original receipts (incl. Boarding Cards, hotel bills, credit card receipts, if applicable)
- Completed Reimbursement form*
- Confirmation of Attendance for Teaching Mobility*
- Report of min. 500 words including 5 pictures of your stay at LBS in Vienna
- Answering the EU-Survey (automatically sent by OeAD to your mailaddress, please check your mails and also your Spam folders!)
* Templates are available in the section "Necessary Documents and Downloads"
- Accommodation costs: max. € 160 per day
- Travel costs: € 360 to an Israeli partner university (according to distance band)