Incoming Staff Teaching
The lecturers and administrative staff from Ben Gurion of the Negev, IDC Herzliya and Bar Ilan can take advantage of an international mobility to Lauder Business School. There are two types of mobilities: Teaching (only open for lecturers) or Training (open for lecturers and administrative staff). The application for the mobility has to be filed for in the International Office of your university.
Applications are possible at any time, as long as the contingent is not exhausted (contact the International Office for information!)
- As a rule of thumb, the lecturer must have at least a completed MA/Mag.-degree and 1 year teaching experience
- The lecturer must have an active employment relationship with LBS at the moment of application until at least the end of the mobility
- The sojourn in Austria must take at least 5 days (the exact length will be agreed upon with the LBS International Office)
- At least 8 hours teaching (à 60 minutes) for sojourns between 2-7 days
- In case of a longer sojourn, the minimum number of teaching hours increases: 10 days = 12 hours, 12 days = 16 hours
NB: FIRST TIME CANDIDATES WILL BE PREFERRED!
Candidates have to submit:
- a filled-out Mobility Agreement for Teaching which is available here, or at the International Office of your university
- Updated CV
- List of publications, if applicable
Alternatively, the application process of the sending institution applies.
Once the International Office in your university has selected a participant and has informed the Lauder Business School International Office, you will receive a “Grant Agreement for Erasmus+ staff mobility for teaching” which must be completed and returned to the International Office before the beginning of the sojourn.
This Grant Agreement includes all information about the payment conditions and reimbursement and mobility conditions which have been stipulated by the National Agency of Lifelong Learning and constituites a binding contract between the participant of the mobility and Lauder Business School.
Financial matters & reporting duties
- Accommodation costs: max. € 140 per day
- Travel costs: € 360 to an Israeli partner university; according to distance band in case of a European programme country)
NB: In order for the lecturer to receive the grant, the following documents must be sent to the International Office right after the sojourn: