Staff Teaching Incoming
Faculty members from our partner universities can take advantage of an international teaching mobility to Lauder Business School.
Please apply as early as possible for a teaching mobility
- In principle, applications are possible at any time, however if you want to increase your chances for a teaching mobility in your preferred period and for your preferred course, we recommend to apply at least 6 months in advance;
- Please mind that we do NOT have summer programs, LBS is closed during the months of July until late September/early October.
- When applying, please indicate the courses you want to teach in the Mobility Agreement for Teaching (see section “Necessary Documents and Downloads”)
- Applicants must have at least a completed MA/Mag.-degree and 1 year teaching experience
- Applicants must have an active employment relationship with one partner university (IDC Herzliya, BIU or BGU) at the moment of application until at least the end of the mobility
- Also external lecturers can apply
- The sojourn must take at least 5 days in Israel (the exact length will be agreed upon with International Offices of both universities, your home university and LBS)
The applicant will be asked to present a liability and health insurance before the mobility. Without those two extra insurances the mobility can´t take place, no funding is permitted. This is a requirment stipulated by the Agency of Lifelong learning.
- At least 8 hours teaching (à 60 minutes) for sojourns between 2-7 days
- In case of a longer sojourn, the minimum number of teaching hours increases: 10 days = 12 hours, 12 days = 16 hours
Candidates have to submit following documents to the LBS International Office:
- Filled-out Mobility Agreement for Teaching which is available in the section “Necessary Documents and Downloads”, or contact the International Office of your home university
- Updated CV
- List of publications, if applicable
Alternatively, the application process of the sending institution applies.
Financial Matters & Reporting Duties
The following documents must be sent to the LBS International Office right after the sojourn:
- Confirmation of Attendance for Teaching Mobility* (signature on the document which will be issued on the last day of the sojourn)
- Report of min. 500 words including 5 pictures of your stay at LBS in Vienna
- Answering the EU-Survey (automatically sent by OeAD to your mailaddress, please check your mails and also your Spam folders!)
* Templates are available in the section "Necessary Documents and Downloads"
- Accommodation costs: max. € 180 per day
- Travel costs: € 360 to an Israeli partner university (according to distance band)
The grant will be paid at the end of the sojourn.