Incoming Staff Training
Both lecturers and administrative staff can take the opportunity of an Erasmus+ training mobility.
The aim is to acquire in-depth on the job-training and international experience relevant for the professional development of the participant
- The sojourn in Austria must take at least 5 days (the exact length will be agreed upon with the LBS International Office)
- Defined working programme (incl. purpose, objectives, activities, …), e.g. job shadowing
NB: FIRST TIME CANDIDATES WILL BE PREFERRED!
Candidates must submit the following documents in English language to the International Office (Link zu Kontaktdaten des International office]:
- Staff Mobility Agreement for Training_incoming
- Updated CV
- List of publications, if applicable
Applications must reach the International Office at least 6 weeks before the mobility!
Applications will be evaluated based on the academic qualification of the candidates for the mobility as well as on the type and contents of the planned training mobility. Applications will be evaluated by the respective director of studies and the head of the International Office.
Successful candidates will receive a “Grant Agreement for Erasmus+ staff mobility for training” which must be completed and returned to the International Office before the beginning of the sojourn.
Financial matters & reporting duties
- Accommodation costs: max. € 140 per day
- Travel costs: € 360 to an Israeli partner university; according to distance band
NB: In order for the lecturer to receive the grant, the following documents must be sent to the International Office right after the sojourn: