Staff Training Incoming
Both lecturers and administrative staff can take the opportunity of an Erasmus+ training mobility.
This activity supports the professional development of HEI teaching and non-teaching staff in the form of training events abroad (excluding conferences) and job shadowing/observation periods/training at Lauder Business School. A period abroad can combine teaching and training activities.The aim is to acquire in-depth on the job-training and international experience relevant for the professional development of the participant.
Applications for Training mobilities are now open and are accepted on a rolling basis.
1. Applications for Mobilities within the Erasmus+ Programme are possible at the latest three weeks before the mobility.
If you want to participate in a Training Mobility you need to fill out the Mobility Agreement for Training (see section “Necessary Documents and Downloads” below).
- The participant must have an active employment relationship with one LBS partner universities (IDC Herzliya, BIU or BGU) at the moment of application until at least the end of the training mobility
- A sojourn at LBS must take at least 5 days (the exact length will be agreed upon with your home university and the LBS International Office)
The applicant will be asked to present a liability and health insurance before the mobility. Without those two extra insurances the mobility can´t take place, no funding is permitted. This is a requirment stipulated by the Agency of Lifelong learning.
- There must be agreed a defined working programme (incl. purpose, objectives, activities, …), e.g. job shadowing
NB: FIRST TIME CANDIDATES WILL BE PREFERRED!
Candidates must submit the following documents in English language to the LBS International Office:
- Staff Mobility Agreement for Training_incoming (see section “Necessary Documents and Downloads”) or contact the International Office of your home university
- Updated CV
- List of publications, if applicable
Applications must reach the LBS International Office at least 3 weeks before the mobility!
Alternatively, the application process of the sending institution applies.
Financial Matters & Reporting Duties
The following documents must be sent to the LBS International Office right after the sojourn:
- Confirmation of Attendance for Teaching Mobility* (signature on the document which will be issued on the last day of the sojourn)
- Report of min. 500 words including 5 pictures of your stay at LBS in Vienna
- Answering the EU-Survey (automatically sent by OeAD to your mailaddress, please check your mails and also your Spam folders!)
* Templates are available in the section "Necessary Documents and Downloads"
- Accommodation costs: max. € 180 per day
- Travel costs: € 360 to an Israeli partner university (according to distance band)
The grant will be paid at the end of the sojourn.