Staff Teaching Outgoing
Both LBS lecturers, internal and external ones can take advantage of an international mobility to one of our three Israeli partner universities.
Please apply as early as possible for Teaching mobility.
- Applications are possible at any time, as long as the contingent is not exhausted (contact the International Office for information!)
- When applying, please indicate the university you want to go to and the courses you want to teach in the Mobility Agreement for Teaching (see section “Necessary Documents and Downloads”)
- Applicants must have at least a completed MA/Mag.-degree and 1 year teaching experience
- Applicants must have an active employment relationship with LBS at the moment of application until at least the end of the mobility
- Also external lecturers can apply
- The sojourn must take at least 5 days in Israel (the exact length will be agreed upon with the LBS International Office)
The applicant will be asked to present a liability and health insurance before the mobility. Without those two extra insurances the mobility can´t take place, no funding is permitted. This is a requirment stipulated by the Agency of Lifelong learning.
- At least 8 hours teaching (à 60 minutes) for sojourns between 2-7 days
- In case of a longer sojourn, the minimum number of teaching hours increases: 10 days = 12 hours, 12 days = 16 hours
NB: First time candidates will be preferred!
The candidate has indicated explicitly the university he/she wants to go to in the Mobility Agreement for Teaching.
- Homepage BGU: http://in.bgu.ac.il/en/Pages/default.aspx
- Homepage IDC: https://www.idc.ac.il/en/pages/home.aspx
- Homepage Bar-Ilan: https://www1.biu.ac.il/indexE.php
Once you have chosen the university for your exchange, you can contact the LBS International Office for getting support in contacting the International Office at the partner university. They will provide you with the contact details of the responsible person for your particular field of teaching interest.
When applying at the LBS International Office, you have to indicate the courses you want to teach in the Mobility Agreement for Teaching (see section “Necessary Documents and Downloads” below).
Candidates must submit the following documents in English language to the International Office:
- Mobility Agreement for Teaching (see section “Necessary Documents and Downloads”)
- name of the contact person of the faculty/department on site
- Updated CV
- List of publications, if applicable
Applications will be evaluated the respective Director of Studies and the Head of the International Office based on the academic qualification of the candidates for the mobility as well as on the type and contents of the planned teaching mobility.
First time applicants will be preferred.
Successful candidates will receive a “Grant Agreement for Erasmus+ staff mobility for teaching” document which must be completed, signed and returned to the International Office in the original before the beginning of the sojourn. This agreement serves as binding contract between the applicant and the OeAD.
Financial Matters & Reporting Duties
- Accommodation costs: max. € 180 per day (Israel)
- Travel costs: € 360 to an Israeli partner university; according to distance band in case of a European programme country)
NB: In order for the lecturer to receive the grant, the following documents must be sent to the International Office right after the sojourn:
- Original receipts (incl. Boarding Cards, hotel bills, credit card receipts if applicable)
- Reimbursement form*
- Confirmation of Attendance for Teaching Mobility*
- Report (min. 500 words) and at least 5 photographs for the LBS website
- Questionnaire after Mobility*
*Templates available in section “Necessary Documents and Downloads”