Both LBS lecturers and administrative staff can take advantage of an international mobility to one of our three Israeli partner universities, or to a Higher Education Institution in any Erasmus programme country. There are two types of mobilities: Teaching (only open for lecturers) or Training (open for lecturers and administrative staff).
We have two application cut-off dates: 31.10.2018 and 14.12.2018 for teaching mobilities to take place in the Spring term.
Please apply now for Teaching mobility which will take place in the Fall term.
- Applications are possible at any time, as long as the contingent is not exhausted (contact the International Office for information!)
- When applying, please indicate the university you want to go to and the courses you want to teach in the Mobility Agreement for Teaching
- Selected applicants will receive their confirmation of nomination 2 weeks after the cutoff date.
- The lecturer must have at least a completed MA/Mag.-degree and 1 year teaching experience
- The lecturer must have an active employment relationship with LBS at the moment of application until at least the end of the mobility
- Also external lecturers can apply
- The sojourn must take at least 5 days in Israel (the exact length will be agreed upon with the LBS International Office)
The applicant will be asked to present a liability and health insurance before the mobility. Without those two extra insurances the mobility can´t take place, no funding is permitted. This is a requirment stipulated by the Agency of Lifelong learning.
- At least 8 hours teaching (à 60 minutes) for sojourns between 2-7 days
- In case of a longer sojourn, the minimum number of teaching hours increases: 10 days = 12 hours, 12 days = 16 hours
NB: First time candidates will be preferred!
The candidate has indicate explicitly the university he/she wants to go to in the Mobility Agreement for Teaching.
Homepage BGU: http://in.bgu.ac.il/en/Pages/default.aspx
Homepage IDC: https://www.idc.ac.il/en/pages/home.aspx
Homepage Bar-Ilan: https://www1.biu.ac.il/indexE.php
When applying, you have to indicate the courses you want to teach in the Mobility Agreement for Teaching.
Candidates must submit the following documents in English language to the International Office:
- Mobility Agreement for Teaching
- name of the contact person for the Faculty/department on site
- Updated CV
- List of publications, if applicable
Applications will be evaluated based on the academic qualification of the candidates for the mobility as well as on the type and contents of the planned teaching mobility. Applications will be evaluated by the respective Director of Studies and the Head of the International Office.
Successful candidates will receive a “Grant Agreement for Erasmus+ staff mobility for teaching” which must be completed and returned to the International Office before the beginning of the sojourn.
Financial matters & reporting duties
- Accommodation costs: max. € 160 per day (Israel), max. 105€ per day (European programme country)
- Travel costs: € 360 to an Israeli partner university; according to distance band in case of a European programme country)
NB: In order for the lecturer to receive the grant, the following documents must be sent to the International Office right after the sojourn: