International Business AdministrationBachelors degree program
6 Semesters, 180 ECTS
Practical Training Semester (min. 16 weeks)
Bachelor of Arts
The International Business Administration bachelor program at Lauder Business School emphasizes an international, competitive education in business administration with a strong focus on practical application. This program is designed to provide you with a well-rounded, state-of-the-art education and prepare you for employment in organizations and enterprises with an international focus. You will work on real-life management-related problems and equip yourself with the skills and competencies you will need for creative and effective decision-making in the dynamic business world. At LBS, students get the chance to study both the global economy and international business by merging the best that the American business educational system has to offer with the finest European business tradition.
A degree in Business Administration opens a vast array of career opportunities and develops broad foundational skills, such as analytic skills, critical thinking, communications, negotiations, coordination and decision-making. These are valuable in a variety of careers and across business fields. Moreover, if you opt for an International Business Administration degree at LBS, you will learn to work in diverse teams with people of different backgrounds and cultures. And when we say international – we mean it. At LBS we host students of 47 different nationalities from all around the world. On our campus you will meet your future business partners, colleagues, successful alumni, and potential employers. You will be able to enhance your professional network and leverage it also long after your graduation.
Our experienced and committed faculty of real-world practitioners and academic researchers will give you a comprehensive introduction to the theory and offer practical examples from their professional life. At LBS, emphasis is put on the practical side of education. In simulation exercises, real-life project work and industry-related research, you will be prepared to creatively and efficiently tackle business challenges.
Specific to your degree:
- Specialize in Marketing for SME’s or international Finance (starting from the 4th semester)
- 4-month internship as part of the program (during the 6th semester)
- Fixed duration of studies (3 years)
- Finance/Marketing Business Simulation
- Connect with the Bloomberg Professional Services
- Introduction to Data-Driven and Growth Marketing
- Learn one additional foreign language
At LBS in general:
- Study in English in the center of Europe
- European Business Education at high American standards
- Real-world practitioners as lecturers
- International network of 47 different nationalities on campus
- Interactive environment: Group work & project-based learning
- Be in-demand: 60% of our graduates find top jobs within 2 months of graduating
Product Manager, Finance Analyst, Business Development Manager, Project Manager, Management Consultant, Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Process Manager, Branch Manager, Entrepreneur, HR generalist, etc.
4 (4) Fachhochschulstudiengesetz (Austrian law for universities of applied sciences) states: „(4) Fachliche Zugangsvoraussetzung zu einem Fachhochschul-Bachelorstudiengang ist die allgemeine Universitätsreife […]“, i.e. you may only start your studies with a university entrance qualification.
The general matriculation standard (cf. section 4, sub-section 4 FHStG, as amended) is to be documented by one of the following certificates:
- Austrian school-leaving certificate (Maturazeugnis, Reifeprüfungszeugnis);
- Another type of Austrian certificate documenting the candidate’s right to attend the relevant UAS degree program. This includes a university entrance certificate and a certificate documenting a completed vocational education;
- A foreign certificate equivalent to one of these Austrian certificates, based on an agreement under international law; a recognized decision made by the head of the domestic UAS degree program on a case-by-case basis;
- Pre-requisites Mathematics