International Business AdministrationBachelors degree program
6 Semesters, 180 ECTS
Practical Training Semester (min. 16 weeks)
Bachelor of Arts
The International Business Administration bachelor program at Lauder Business School emphasizes an international, competitive education in business administration with a strong focus on practical application. This program is designed to provide you with a well-rounded, state-of-the-art education and prepare your for employment in organizations and enterprises with an international focus. You will work on real-life management-related problems and equip yourself with the skills and competencies you will need for creative and effective decision-making in the dynamic business world.
- Specialize in Marketing for SME’s or international Finance (starting from 4th semester)
- 4-month internship as part of the program (during the 6th semester)
- Finance/Marketing Business Simulation
- Learn one additional foreign language from scratch
- Real-world practitioners as lecturers
- Interactive & international study environment
- Group work & project-based learning
General Manager, Product Manager, Finance Analyst, Busines Development Manager, Project Manager, Management Consultant, Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Process Manager, Branch Manager, Entrepreneur, HR generalist, etc.
4 (4) Fachhochschulstudiengesetz (Austrian law for universities of applied sciences) states: „(4) Fachliche Zugangsvoraussetzung zu einem Fachhochschul-Bachelorstudiengang ist die allgemeine Universitätsreife […]“, i.e. you may only start your studies with a university entrance qualification.
The general matriculation standard (cf. section 4, sub-section 4 FHStG, as amended) is to be documented by one of the following certificates:
- Austrian school-leaving certificate (Maturazeugnis, Reifeprüfungszeugnis);
- Another type of Austrian certificate documenting the candidate’s right to attend the relevant UAS degree program. This includes a university entrance certificate and a certificate documenting a completed vocational education;
- A foreign certificate equivalent to one of these Austrian certificates, based on an agreement under international law; a recognized decision made by the head of the domestic UAS degree program on a case-by-case basis;
- Pre-requisites Mathematics